Association of Igede Academics and Professionals, is an association of leading Academics and Professionals from the Igede Nation with the goal of Reviving and resetting the Igede Community.
The vision of the Association is: To promote the ideals of Igede People in all areas of human development and to evolve a critical mass for its realization.
In order to reposition the Igede people with emphasis on value-addition, self-identity and self-realization, the mission of the Association is: To be the vanguard for the actualization of:
- Educational development and cultural re-orientation,
- Economic development
- Technological development.
OUR CORE VALUES
- The core values of the Association shall be the guiding principles of all members.
- The core values of the Association shall be
- The acronym of the Core values of the Association shall be SIRS.
The philosophy of the Association shall be to live a selfless life with a possibility, creativity and innovative mentality towards impacting positively on Igede people and the lager society.